Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life

Hello. I'm back. Well I been here all the times, just lazy to update. Okay as everyone know I'm study at Shah Alam now. One semester have passed and I have a very long holiday. So I been thinking about exam. Yeah hell exam. I don't know why I brought this up, but for me the first final exam at the university in my life feel very alive. Although it is the same as high school, but one thing for sure, I treasure it much. I love the situation when all gather up and doing their best to succeed. I never forgot how I am late for the first paper. All the chaotic and insomnia-situation in my rent house feel very sentimental to me so sudden. I miss those days. Nevermind I'm sure there's lot of time when these situation will there again.

At university, when you're in one course, Im pretty sure there are student who are older then you. I mean the youngest must be 18 I think for taking that special course or something that blablabla and the oldest must be around thirties right? In my course, there are diploma-graduate student, matrix and also the oldest is Abg Ruzainee. I'm talking about those diploma graduates. I'm guessing they have been used to this stuff, I mean university stuff. Notes, lectures and others. And not to forget exam. I thinking how they will study for the exam and hearing lecturers talking all day long.

Well they are experts in those stuffs and unlike me, they had experience all those things before. When taking results, none of them will feel nervous and no they ain't shocked cause they know this is the real deal.But for me, it's nothing too. Just a good news or bad
news. Just like my other exam. Just like I'm taking my other results. All I feel is happy, relieved and anxious of course waiting for the results.

No comments: